The Sunnyside Sun, a weekly paper with 100 years of hometown reporting tradition covering the beautiful Yakima Lower Valley, is seeking an enthusiastic general assignment reporter/photographer to immediately fill this vital role in our newsroom.
NEWLY REMODELED 1 Bedroom Apt. in Grandview. Stove, Refrigerator, A/C, Washer & Dryer available. No pets, No smoking. Includes water/sewer/garbage.
Washington State Law (RCW 18.27.100) requires that all advertisements for construction-related services include the contractor’s current Department of Labor & Industries registration number in the advertisement. Failure to obtain a certificate of registration from L&I or show the reg…
Applications are being accepted for Rec. & Aquatics Mgr. The position is open until filled. For application see www.cityoftoppenish.us EOE. Women & minorities strongly encouraged to apply.
COMMERCIAL SPACE FOR LEASE Now available, 3000 sq. ft. building in the heart of Sunnyside at 522 S. 7th Street. Monthly rent $850.00. Recently remodeled and painted. AC/Heater, private parking. Building has potential for conversion into your dream business! Tenant pays own utilities. Call 50…
- SHS girls’ soccer kicks life into playfield
- Cristina Zavala is Week 10 forecast winner
- Future leaders place U.S. flags in local cemeteries
- State shuts down, schools continue with reopening
- Commissioner Linde hits the job running
- Sunnyside seeks to approve $38.8 million budget
- I Saw it in the Sun: November 18, 2020
- Mabton mayor Vazquez squashes suing city rumors
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Daily News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Sign up today!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!