The Sunnyside Sun, a weekly paper with more than a century of hometown reporting tradition covering the beautiful Yakima Lower Valley, is seeking an enthusiastic general assignment reporter/photographer to immediately fill this vital role in our award-winning newsroom.
Washington State Law (RCW 18.27.100) requires that all advertisements for construction related services include the contractor’s current Department of Labor & Industries registration number in the advertisement.
AKC REG. GERMAN SHORTHAIRED POINTER PUPS, 3 males, 5 females, liver patched & ticked, & liver patched white & ticked, papered, purebred, docked, dewclaws removed, 1st shots, wormed, National Championship bloodlines, over 100 National Champions & Champions in 6-generation pedi…
- Sunnyside COVID-19 vaccination clinic Saturday, Feb. 27
- Granger COVID-19 vaccination clinic dispenses 1,000 doses
- Granger COVID-19 vaccination clinic Friday, Feb. 26
- SHS students go hybrid Monday
- Alexa Allen nurtures yak pack’s native character
- Abby Rodriguez merits dean’s list
- Sunnyside FFA chapter’s new greenhouse flourishes with excitement
- Sunnyside Council OKs citywide banner program
Sunnyside Sun e-Edition
Receive our e-Edition notifications each Wednesday and read the paper online!
Daily News Updates
We send a daily newsletter with today's events.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!