Details for CITY OF ZILLAH: BUILDING INSPECTOR/CODE ENFORCEMENT
CITY OF ZILLAH
BUILDING INSPECTOR/CODE ENFORCEMENT
The City of Zillah is accepting applications through June 7, 2021 for the position of Building Inspector/Code Enforcement. This position is a regular full-time, union position. This position provides review and processing of construction plans and inspection of buildings at various stages of construction for compliance with approved plans and International Building Codes as adopted by the City of Zillah and code enforcement of community adopted standards.
Hourly wage scale $23.21 - $24.15 per hour (DOE), plus benefits. Contact City Hall, 503 First Avenue, Zillah, WA 98953, call 509-829-5151, city website: www.cityofzillah.us or email Ardele Steele, Planning Director @ email@example.com for a complete application package.
The City of Zillah is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A reminder to stay safe while on the water
- NAMI Yakima offering mental health presentations
- Live music returns to wine country!
- Sunnyside’s Class of 2021 graduates
- Dianne Bigelow, Mabton’s very own second grade teacher, to retire after 44 years
- Sunnyside Christian High School honors
- Wellness Wednesday: SNACKing can help in staying present
- Life jackets required for stand-up paddle boats and kayaks
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sunnyside Sun e-Edition
Receive our e-Edition notifications each Wednesday and read the paper online!
Daily News Updates
We send a daily newsletter with today's events.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!