Details for DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
Long term patient relationships. A team that feels and functions like a family. Specialized, complex care. Fast paced.
Schedule. Shifts are typically 12 hours, 3 days/week, Mon-Sat (closed Sundays), with Thanksgiving and Christmas off. Schedule times will vary by location.
What we’ll provide:
9-10 weeks of training and support. Education assistance and license reimbursement. Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan.
Some details about this position:
You must have a flexible schedule. Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations. Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N)
Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients?
Take the first step at careers.davita.com
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Mikey’s Cheese Zombies opens in Granger
- Mabton completes parcel annexation
- Agreement back on the table
- Man with sex assault history accused of assaulting teen
- Get to know... Adelita “Cesy” Rodriguez
- Public Record
- Eleazar Silva
- Summer hoops action leads to sound hopes
- Barbara Ann Birdseye Golob
- Cherry harvest wraps up
- Katy Perry does a lot of 'enemas'
- Tamar Braxton is officially divorced
- Packers by position: Quarterback Aaron Rodgers adjusts to new coach and offensive system
- Hugh Jackman warns fans against alleged scammer
- Kate Winslet has 'humble' kids
- Chicago Bears 2019 training camp preview: Wide Receivers
- Chicago Bears 2019 training camp preview: Offensive line
- Billy Eichner 'freaked out' over meeting Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan
Follow us online!