Details for Public Works Maintenance Technician
The City of Grandview has one opening for a Public Works Maintenance Technician. Duties of this position and the terms of employment are in accordance with the City of Grandview Personnel Manual and the agreement between the City and General Teamsters Local No. 760. Starting salary for the Public Works Maintenance Technician is $4,009 per month. Salary includes a 60-month pay progression. A comprehensive benefits package is also provided.
Applications, job description and minimum requirements are available at City Hall, 207 West Second Street, Grandview, WA 98930, ph:(509) 882-9200 and will be mailed upon request. Applications are also available on-line at www.grandview.wa.us. Completed applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 4,2021.
The City of Grandview is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A reminder to stay safe while on the water
- NAMI Yakima offering mental health presentations
- Live music returns to wine country!
- Sunnyside’s Class of 2021 graduates
- Dianne Bigelow, Mabton’s very own second grade teacher, to retire after 44 years
- Sunnyside Christian High School honors
- Wellness Wednesday: SNACKing can help in staying present
- Life jackets required for stand-up paddle boats and kayaks
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sunnyside Sun e-Edition
Receive our e-Edition notifications each Wednesday and read the paper online!
Daily News Updates
We send a daily newsletter with today's events.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!