Details for SALES CONSULTANT
Join the Sunnyside Sun staff as our new Sales Consultant!
In this position you will:
- Generate revenue for the newspaper;
- Meet monthly sales goals;
- Create and maintain relationships with local business owners;
- Manage a list of existing clients, while adding new clients
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly salary, plus uncapped commission;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Paid holidays and vacation time;
- Weekends off;
- Great office atmosphere
- Sales experience is a must;
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with SALES CONSULTANT in the subject line. No phone calls. Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and proof of insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Farm equipment placed in Sunnyside to celebrate heritage
- Japanese Beetle swarming Grandview
- Transitional Kindergarten to start in January
- Granger Police Dept. getting two new cars
- Soroptimist celebrates two anniversaries
- Candidate forums taking place in October
- No Rhyme or Reason Market set for Oct. 1-2
- Varietal Beer Company Honored at Premier Festival
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sunnyside Sun e-Edition
Receive our e-Edition notifications each Wednesday and read the paper online!
Daily News Updates
We send a daily newsletter with today's events.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!