Details for NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Washington State Law (RCW 18.27.100) requires that all advertisements for construction related services include the contractor’s current Department of Labor & Industries registration number in the advertisement.
Failure to obtain a certificate of registration from L&I or show the registration number in all advertising will result in a fine up to $5000 against the unregistered contractor. For
more info. call L&I Specialty Compliance Services Division at 1-800-647-0982 or check L&I’s Internet site at www.lni.wa.gov/
- Mobile vaccine clinic at Darigold May 18
- ‘It’s okay to not be okay’
- Car show motors on with strong performance benefits
- Amigos del Altisimo Church teams with friends to fulfill food mission
- County Commissioners author letter to Governor: ‘declare the emergency over!’
- I Saw it in the Sun: May 12, 2021
- Volunteers needed
- Artists sought for local housing project
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sunnyside Sun e-Edition
Receive our e-Edition notifications each Wednesday and read the paper online!
Daily News Updates
We send a daily newsletter with today's events.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!