Details for NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Washington State Law (RCW 18.27.100) requires that all advertisements for construction-related services include the contractor’s current Department of Labor & Industries registration number in the advertisement. Failure to obtain a certificate of registration from L&I or show the registration number in all advertising will result in a fine up to $5000 against the unregistered contractor. For more info. call L&I Specialty Compliance Services Division at 1-800-647-0982 or check L&I’s Internet site at www.lni.wa.gov/
- Dungeon Boxing Club hammers out woodworking program
- David Golden is week two winner in annual football contest
- $50,000 bond for unlawful imprisonment
- Commuter collision with big rig, injures Mabton woman
- COVID-19 Sunnyside, Yakima testing set for Friday
- School Board discusses return to class
- Rod’s House provides refuge for youth
- City is going to the dogs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Daily News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Sign up today!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!