TUNNEL OF PROMISE — The cherry blossoms in this orchard at Independence and Washout roads this past Monday, Earth Day, are a vision of promise for a fruitful harvest. Carefully tended, they will bring about the first tree crops in the Yakima Valley.
UPDATE: Sunnyside’s City Council is rescheduling consideration of the proposed ordinance to modify the current zoning prohibiting the retail sale of marijuana. City staff are currently reviewing future calendars with the council to re-schedule this matter. NOTE: This poll is used for community involvement only. Results will not be used in City Council's decision.
- Marilyn Arnold
- Sweet deal for sister-brother team
- Renee Rodriguez turns junk into treasures
- Denny’s restaurant is coming
- Juan (John) Antonio Cruz
- New look at ‘Micky-Dees’
- Man accused of threatening girlfriend with gun after assault
- SRO roles, demands highlighted for Council
- Major fruit packer to close in October
- Heartlinks names Moore new director
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Mark Pocan calls for impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump
- Former Badgers linebacker Ryan Connelly takes unlikely path to becoming NFL draft pick
- Millie Bobby Brown wants social media to be positive
- Mel B was 'very very scared' over vision loss
- New Washington campaign-finance law targets 'gray money' PACs
- NTSB report offers no cause for fatal plane crash near La Center
- Aretha Franklin's wills found
- Former LSU CB Greedy Williams signs rookie contract with Cleveland Browns
Follow us online!