PROSSER The 2019 Miss Prosser Pageant is at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 17, at in the Prosser High School Multipurpose Room. Tickets are available at Sixth Street Art Gallery, Prosser Chamber of Commerce and at the door. This year’s candidates are Charlee Derrick, Jenna Schnellbach, Juliet Williams, Lily Morton, Alyssa Galindo and Brooklyn Schultz.
UPDATE: Sunnyside’s City Council is rescheduling consideration of the proposed ordinance to modify the current zoning prohibiting the retail sale of marijuana. City staff are currently reviewing future calendars with the council to re-schedule this matter. NOTE: This poll is used for community involvement only. Results will not be used in City Council's decision.
- Marilyn Arnold
- Sweet deal for sister-brother team
- Renee Rodriguez turns junk into treasures
- Denny’s restaurant is coming
- Juan (John) Antonio Cruz
- Man accused of threatening girlfriend with gun after assault
- New look at ‘Micky-Dees’
- SRO roles, demands highlighted for Council
- Major fruit packer to close in October
- Daniel R. Peterson
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Most U.S. states look to legalize sports gaming year after Supreme Court decision
- Disney composer Alan Menken says Pocahontas won't be remade
- In Darnell Savage, Packers hope they’ve finally found a safety who merits Nick Collins comparisons
- Lizzie Cundy: Meghan Markle wanted to meet a British man
- Courtney Stodden admits she hit depression behind a mask
- Amy Schumer returns to stand up comedy 2 weeks after giving birth
- Frankie Bridge opens up on body image issues
- Richard Madden confessed he couldn't sing after Rocketman casting
Follow us online!