As featured on
MABTON — Family traditions are the centerpiece to holiday gatherings, and for the Hernandez kinfolks, football has been a part of their Thanksgiving Day celebration for more than 65-years as 25 team members ran onto Keith Morris Field in pursuit of gridiron glory on Thursday, Nov. 28.
- Levy passing with 61% ‘yes’ vote
- Sunnyside Valley Irrigation District continues ELIPS production
- Honeyford’s aviation bill passes Senate
- Styrofoam ban on horizon
- Shining Star Pageant set Feb. 29
- Jivelekas named Reserve’s ‘Patriot’
- Ostrom Farms named state business of the year
- Retired Nurse Todd provides needed service
- California man has big plans for downtown
- Granger woman killed in possible drive-by shooting
- Judge: State does not owe acquitted murder suspect money
- Mabton woman victim in freeway shooting
- One dead, three hospitalized in head on collision
- Transient offenders checked in, Yakima
- Legends Casino car thief returns to crime scene
- Rash of stolen cars ends in arrests, vehicle recoveries
- Chase Reiff honors the ‘lost’
- Father surprises Wise family with quick stopover visit
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!