Director Kimberly A. Starr has announced the cast for the Princess Theatre’s upcoming production of “The Vagina Monologues,” opening Friday, Feb. 11 for five performances.
YAKIMA — Back by popular demand, the 2nd Annual Holiday Drive-Thru Light Fest will take place Saturday, November 27 through Saturday, December 4, presented by Yakima Federal Savings & Loan.
GRANDVIEW — It’s fair time! The Yakima Valley Fair and Rodeo will start off loud and proud this year with the addition of a new PA system the foundation has installed.
I stopped by Varietal Beer Co. in Sunnyside recently and discovered Sup Cuz IPA, a collaboration between Varietal and Junior Loza from Loza Farms in Wapato. Its features Amarillo, Comet, and Citra hops from Loza Farms.
Jim Thomas, of Yakima and formerly of Outlook, stands proudly next to his 1937 Ford 2-door sedan at the 47th annual Vintiques Northwest Nationals in Yakima on Saturday, August 7. The annual event started Friday, August 6 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the State Fair …
GRANDVIEW — The much-anticipated Yakima Valley Fair and Rodeo is returning to Country Fair Park on Wednesday, August 11 and runs through Saturday, August 14, 2021.
PROSSER — Valley Theater Company presents its second installment of ‘Love Letters,’ a play by A.R. Gurney, set to take the stage for its first showing on Friday, July 30.
PROSSER — The Inaugural Wine Country Classic Charity Golf Tournament presented by Prosser Memorial Health Foundation will be held on September 10, 2021, at Black Rock Creek Golf Course in Sunnyside with a start time of 9:00 am.
- Icy hot
- A tribute to Dr. King
- Knights win with 40-point advantage over Eagles
- 100 best 'Twilight Zone' episodes of all time
- Snow day, all day
- 10 tips to beat your to-do list
- How the housing market changed in 2021
- Better than the original? 10 TV shows based on movies
- Pow! I could have been Batman! These actors all missed out on playing The Caped Crusader...
- Most popular girl names in the 70s in Washington
- Prosser Memorial announces limited COVID-19 testing
- Head-on collision ends in three fatalities
- Learning Center reopens to in-person instruction
- Testing helps minimize spread of infection
- Wellness Wednesday: Tea remedies that are game changers
- Larissa Leon to be special guest at United Way fundraiser
- Toppenish schools move to remote learning
- Yakama Nation to receive $1.7M COVID relief grant