PROSSER A family movie night is on tap Friday, Feb. 1, at the Princess Theatre, 1228 Meade Ave. Audiences are invited to see “Smallfoot,” an animated film about Migo, a friendly Yeti and his epic journey. Doors open at 6 p.m. Film runs from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
UPDATE: Sunnyside’s City Council is rescheduling consideration of the proposed ordinance to modify the current zoning prohibiting the retail sale of marijuana. City staff are currently reviewing future calendars with the council to re-schedule this matter. NOTE: This poll is used for community involvement only. Results will not be used in City Council's decision.
- Marilyn Arnold
- Denny’s restaurant is coming
- Sweet deal for sister-brother team
- Juan (John) Antonio Cruz
- Renee Rodriguez turns junk into treasures
- Man busted in drug sting
- Major fruit packer to close in October
- New look at ‘Micky-Dees’
- Man accused of threatening girlfriend with gun after assault
- Bridge closures planned in June
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Kylie Jenner: Jordyn Woods 'f***ed up' with cheating scandal
- Saints wideout Cyril Grayson already putting LSU track career to use in OTAs
- Mark Ingram gone and will be missed, but Saints know the show must go on
- Alabama schedules 3-game series against South Florida for 2023-26
- Saints OTAs recap: Get first look at offensive line starters; Jordan, Rankins absent; more
- Alicia Keys' 'beautiful' blended family
- 8. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA
- 7. Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO
Follow us online!