Playing Herman Li’s guitar on the Sunnyside High School auditorium stage for his first concert since signing to Bentley Records is Christopher Vizcarra. The concert was a benefit event for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, raising $600. Performed were cover songs by Dragonforce, as well as a few from Vizcarra’s upcoming album Reins of Victory.
- Sunnyside brothers face forgery charges
- Personnel problems plague police
- Proposed city pot ordinance fails, 5-2
- Blizzard 2019: the storm that keeps giving
- Portland has a plan for its human poop problem
- Dungeon Boxing Club receives funds
- Man busted in drug sting
- Grads return to elementary schools to inspire young students
- Not ready to leave
- PMH Foundation raises $10K
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Jake Gyllenhaal returning to West End for first time in 18 years
- Taylor Swift breaks silence on Katy Perry reconciliation
- Luke Perry's daughter Sophie missed him 'dearly' on Father's Day
- Ed Sheeran's Heinz advert inspired by restaurant visit
- O.J. Simpson: Robert Kardashian was 'like a brother to me'
- It doesn’t take 10,000 steps a day to get healthier
- Canadian mining company must pay Colville tribe costs tied to clean-up of Upper Columbia River
- New rental tax break? For a Portland developer, it might be as easy as asking lawmakers
Follow us online!