SUNNYSIDE — For nearly a quarter of a century, John Allen, DO has served as the medical director for Heartlinks Hospice and Palliative Care.
National Entertainment News
YAKIMA — Despite false reports circulating on social media regarding cases of Novel Coronavirus in Yakima County, health officials declare no such cases have been confirmed from a statement released today, Wednesday, Jan. 29.
YAKIMA — Since the confirmation of one case of severe lung disease linked to the use of vaping devices was identified last week in Seattle, two more similar cases have since been found.
SUNNYSIDE — Health care information and games will be featured at the Neighborhood Health Sunnyside Health Fair/Festival from 1-4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, at 617 Scoon Road.
SUNNYSIDE — The annual Golf Fore Health Tournament will be Friday, June 14, at Black Rock Creek Golf Course, 31 Ray Road, with an 8 a.m. shotgun start, said Nancy Leahy, Astria Sunnyside Foundation director.
The Prosser Memorial Health Foundation Board will award one $2,000 scholarship to high school seniors pursuing a college degree in the healthcare industry from each of the three high schools in PMH’s service area including Prosser, Grandview and Kiona-Benton.
- Yakima Prosecutor's Office releases statement about justice system during the COVID-19 crisis; asks law enforcement to change operations and arrests
- Local COVID-19 testing centers open
- Power tools spark house blaze
- Luis Rivera Salgado
- Retired but not quite finished
- Toppenish Agri Beef employees seek answers in COVID-19 death
- City’s largest festival succumbs to COVID19
- Abandoned school building destroyed in early morning fire
- Larry Den Boer retires today
- School districts tackle feeding kids at home