YAKIMA — Since the confirmation of one case of severe lung disease linked to the use of vaping devices was identified last week in Seattle, two more similar cases have since been found.
National Entertainment News
SUNNYSIDE — Health care information and games will be featured at the Neighborhood Health Sunnyside Health Fair/Festival from 1-4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, at 617 Scoon Road.
SUNNYSIDE — The annual Golf Fore Health Tournament will be Friday, June 14, at Black Rock Creek Golf Course, 31 Ray Road, with an 8 a.m. shotgun start, said Nancy Leahy, Astria Sunnyside Foundation director.
The Prosser Memorial Health Foundation Board will award one $2,000 scholarship to high school seniors pursuing a college degree in the healthcare industry from each of the three high schools in PMH’s service area including Prosser, Grandview and Kiona-Benton.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is hosting an education opportunity in Yakima and Toppenish, Foundations for Best Practice in Lactation Care: The Five-Day Course.
There is a new way to predict allergies, thanks to Sickweather, the popular illness tracking app which powers illness forecasts for IBM’s Weather Company and the pharmaceutical industry, is doing.
- Martina Charvet, Roger Hazzard named to the SHS Wall of Fame
- And then there were three top forecasters in week 7
- Leopards struck by Lightning in 42-14 loss
- Knights overpower Indians, 50-20
- Greyhounds beat Wolves in 29-0 win
- Clean drinking water is forum topic
- Abby Rodriguez earns President’s Scholarship at Baldwin Wallace University
- 2019 flu season well underway
- Roger Swigart’s family voices plea for justice
- Abraham Ulises Peña
- Mabton Volleyball honors former coach Scott Sexton
- Grizzlies block field goal on last play, win 29-28 over Eastmont
- Sunnyside man charged with three domestic violence violations
- Driving under the influence lands man in emergency room
- Sunnyside man injured in midnight crash
- Get to know... Daisy Rivera
- Work on 6th Street underway
- Marcelina Cerda
Follow us online!