YAKIMA — Since the confirmation of one case of severe lung disease linked to the use of vaping devices was identified last week in Seattle, two more similar cases have since been found.
National Entertainment News
SUNNYSIDE — Health care information and games will be featured at the Neighborhood Health Sunnyside Health Fair/Festival from 1-4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, at 617 Scoon Road.
SUNNYSIDE — The annual Golf Fore Health Tournament will be Friday, June 14, at Black Rock Creek Golf Course, 31 Ray Road, with an 8 a.m. shotgun start, said Nancy Leahy, Astria Sunnyside Foundation director.
The Prosser Memorial Health Foundation Board will award one $2,000 scholarship to high school seniors pursuing a college degree in the healthcare industry from each of the three high schools in PMH’s service area including Prosser, Grandview and Kiona-Benton.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is hosting an education opportunity in Yakima and Toppenish, Foundations for Best Practice in Lactation Care: The Five-Day Course.
There is a new way to predict allergies, thanks to Sickweather, the popular illness tracking app which powers illness forecasts for IBM’s Weather Company and the pharmaceutical industry, is doing.
- Sunnyside PD social media post calls the question
- Open house planned for city court clerk
- By one vote, Farmer prevails in Council Pos. 5 race
- Police seek help finding armed robbery suspects
- Menus: December 9-13, 2019
- Get to know... Matthew Sagen
- Every vote needed in 2019 General Election local races
- Senior safe driving classes offered
- Coach Vanessa Medina receives volleyball honor
- Anniversary: Sunnyside couple celebrate 50 years of marriage
- Hernandez family passes on gridiron tradition
- Princess Theatre to ‘break a leg’ on new programming
- FruitSmart sold to Universal Corporation
- Minimum wage increases Jan. 1
- Sunnyside Christian lends helping hands
- Grizzly hoops alumni leave mark
- Power outages impact roughly 5,000 Pacific Power customers
- Driver perishes, baby survives
Follow us online!