National Entertainment News
SUNNYSIDE — At a time when buyer demand is high, hundreds of homes will be open to the public as part of the Washington Association of Realtors’ 10th annual Statewide Open House weekend, June 22-23.
SUNNYSIDE — Cottage cozy is the right way to describe the décor adopted by Renee and Tom Rodriguez for their 1919 bungalow style home on Crescent Avenue.
The Stagg family from Prosser (left to right) includes mom holding Tillie, 2, Boyd, 4, Gunnar 7, Adelaide, 10, along with LindyJean, 8, in the background smell the pleasant aroma of a monkey flower as they browse Buggirl’s Garden plants during the Prosser Farmers Market on Saturday. The fami…
Houseplants make a wonderful addition to our home’s décor and improve the indoor air quality. Those with pets however may struggle with keeping plants safe from curious pets and the pets safe from indoor greenery.
Fall is the perfect time to complete those pesky home maintenance projects left on your to do list. If you’ve been putting off these chores, you’re not alone, but it could cost you.
Most mornings Wilbur Ellis employees Reynaldo Barragan and Jose Cardenas spend a few minutes before work caring for a large garden plot to the north side of the business property.
Transition your interior décor when temperatures drop. It’s a great time to tap into your creativity and make a statement. Here are some ideas – big and small – to freshen up your home this season.
Renters may be free of some of the concerns and responsibilities of homeownership, but there are a few considerations they should make for financial security and greater peace of mind:
Leaves cascading down from trees indicate the arrival of autumn. However, colorful and awe-inspiring autumn leaves can be a hazard if left to lie on the ground too long.
The Washington State Department of Agriculture reminds pesticide applicators and homeowners applying pesticides to take special precautions during this time of year when temperatures can reach 85 degrees or more.
Negotiations and bargaining agreements determine wage scales for employees of the city of Grandview who are represented by a union.
Reduce your workload, increase productivity and be water wise, whether you are planning, planting or already harvesting produce or enjoying beautiful floral displays from your garden.
- Local woman’s designs receives invite for fashion show
- Mikey’s Cheese Zombies opens in Granger
- Get to know... Deb Brumley
- New wine bar officially opens
- SRO program in jeopardy?
- Trusses up on new car lot
- Public Record
- British Girl Treats restaurant finds new home
- Diocese releases clergy abuse disclosure list
- Sun Reflections
- Spice Girls set for Las Vegas residency?
- Priyanka Chopra celebrates her birthday in Miami
- Iggy Azalea: I felt scared of Peppa Pig
- Black Widow handed May 2020 release
- Zachary Levi to do live-action Tangled?
- Chace Crawford open to Gossip Girl return
- 3 million gallons of untreated sewage spill into Puget Sound, state officials investigating
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness handed 2021 release
Follow us online!