SUNNYSIDE — Calvary Lutheran Church at the corner of Harrison Avenue and 11th Street is marking its 80 years of ministry to the community with a 2-day celebration.
National Entertainment News
The United States Post Office prints what they call “Love” stamps. Over the years, the design had changed but they all have the word “Love” printed on them. Now, why do you suppose they do that?
Jesus said, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they may have life, and they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
Christmas to most people, including me, is the most important holiday of the year. It is important because, for one thing, during this season there is so much love expressed.
The sounds of a festival to honor Our Lady of Guadalupe filled St. Joseph’s Catholic Church Parish Center to mark the 478th birthday of the patron saint of the Americas’ Catholic faithful.
The constant refrain on the radio and television advertisements, the music in shopping malls and churches about the happiness of the season reminds many people only of their personal losses.
- Local woman’s designs receives invite for fashion show
- Mikey’s Cheese Zombies opens in Granger
- Get to know... Deb Brumley
- New wine bar officially opens
- SRO program in jeopardy?
- Trusses up on new car lot
- Public Record
- Diocese releases clergy abuse disclosure list
- British Girl Treats restaurant finds new home
- Get to know... Adelita “Cesy” Rodriguez
- Gemma Chan slams 'unrealistic' pressure
- Will Poulter's culture shock
- Camila Cabello's ex won't use dating apps
- Diane Kruger rode motorbike to Memphis
- Beyonce ripped dress before Lion King premiere
- Ellie Goulding to invite Princess Eugenie to wedding
- Justin Baldoni hopes his kids get his sense of humour
- Packers by position: Experience everywhere on Packers’ offensive line — except with the guy coaching it
Follow us online!