SUNNYSIDE — From their first services held underneath a tent in 1919 on a vacant lot, the spirit of what would become the Neighborhood Church, 385 E. Allen Rd., has demonstrated over a century of time what it means to persevere and prosper.
National Entertainment News
The United States Post Office prints what they call “Love” stamps. Over the years, the design had changed but they all have the word “Love” printed on them. Now, why do you suppose they do that?
Jesus said, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they may have life, and they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
- Martina Charvet, Roger Hazzard named to the SHS Wall of Fame
- And then there were three top forecasters in week 7
- Leopards struck by Lightning in 42-14 loss
- Knights overpower Indians, 50-20
- Greyhounds beat Wolves in 29-0 win
- Clean drinking water is forum topic
- Abby Rodriguez earns President’s Scholarship at Baldwin Wallace University
- 2019 flu season well underway
- Roger Swigart’s family voices plea for justice
- Abraham Ulises Peña
- Mabton Volleyball honors former coach Scott Sexton
- Grizzlies block field goal on last play, win 29-28 over Eastmont
- Sunnyside man charged with three domestic violence violations
- Driving under the influence lands man in emergency room
- Sunnyside man injured in midnight crash
- Get to know... Daisy Rivera
- Work on 6th Street underway
- Marcelina Cerda
Follow us online!