“I’m excited to hear about economic development in Grandview,” Congressman Dan Newhouse (R-WA) told Grandview Chamber of Commerce members at Monday’s luncheon, which was part of a day-long visit to the community. Here, he speaks with Grandview School District Finance and Operations Director Brad Shreeve about the schools.
UPDATE: Sunnyside’s City Council is rescheduling consideration of the proposed ordinance to modify the current zoning prohibiting the retail sale of marijuana. City staff are currently reviewing future calendars with the council to re-schedule this matter. NOTE: This poll is used for community involvement only. Results will not be used in City Council's decision.
- Marilyn Arnold
- Denny’s restaurant is coming
- Sweet deal for sister-brother team
- Juan (John) Antonio Cruz
- Renee Rodriguez turns junk into treasures
- Major fruit packer to close in October
- New look at ‘Micky-Dees’
- Man accused of threatening girlfriend with gun after assault
- Man busted in drug sting
- How is this illegal? Old laws may seem silly, but can pose serious consequences
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Mizzou beat writer Dave Matter takes football, basketball and NCAA questions in his weekly chat
- Kim Kardashian West nearly missed Andrea Bocelli's wedding performance
- Yakima Valley apple industry relieved to see end to Mexican apple tariff
- WSU researchers team with Puyallup tribe on medicinal cannabis research
- Roberto Vilches: High jumping from Mexico City to Missouri to ... Tokyo?
- WWE stars set up Ashley Massaro fundraiser for late wrestler's daughter
- Amber Heard speaks to support revenge porn bill
- Quentin Tarantino married 'perfect girl'
Follow us online!