As featured on
SUNNYSIDE — The Ninth annual Sort 4 the Cause drew 612 two-man ranch sorting teams over the course of the three-day event and raised a total of $72,000 to benefit three Lower Yakima Valley charities on June 14-16 at Specks Arena.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Paraeducators demonstrate for new wages
- Identical twin baby boys arrive safely
- Zavala battles for top USA National team position
- Prosser man jailed for murder of his wife
- Grocery Outlet owners see growth
- Sunnyside man held on four assault violations
- 60-year-old Prosserite to scale Mt. Everest
- Grandview dog park opens for off leash fun
- Four suspects held on armed robbery charges
- Virginia Valdovinos earns USC graduate degree
- Council approves utility upgrade agreement
- Election votes will certify this week
- Public Works Dept. completes asphalt overlay project
- Red worms aid in clean water dairy project
- Arts Commissioners sought
- City Planning Supervisor search underway
- Get to know… Danny Sandoval
- IGA Grandview Market takes on new name, image
Follow us online!