The leader in the race for Legislative District 15 Representative, Pos. 2, Jeremie Dufault, is surrounded by supporters at the Yakima County Auditor’s Office. As of 8 p.m. last night, the Republican candidate had a 3,803 lead over Democrat A.J. Cooper.
UPDATE: Sunnyside’s City Council is rescheduling consideration of the proposed ordinance to modify the current zoning prohibiting the retail sale of marijuana. City staff are currently reviewing future calendars with the council to re-schedule this matter. NOTE: This poll is used for community involvement only. Results will not be used in City Council's decision.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- George Clooney has daily security risks
- Kylie Jenner: Jordyn Woods 'f***ed up' with cheating scandal
- Saints wideout Cyril Grayson already putting LSU track career to use in OTAs
- Battle over orca whale-watch restrictions heats up in San Juan County
- Wyden, Merkley honor Parkrose coach Keanon Lowe for heroism during gun scare
- WSDOT plans railcar replacement
- Mark Ingram (and his energy) no longer around, but Saints know the show must go on
- Alabama schedules 3-game series against South Florida for 2023-26
Follow us online!