As featured on
PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The 160,000-member Numerica Credit Union, based in Spokane, Wash., currently uses three different vendors to provide digital services to its membership – one for consumer, one for commercial and one for voice. That will change this summer when the credit union goes live with Tyfone's omnichannel nFinia® digital banking platform.
- SHS students go hybrid Monday
- Alexa Allen nurtures yak pack’s native character
- Abby Rodriguez merits dean’s list
- Sunnyside FFA chapter’s new greenhouse flourishes with excitement
- Sunnyside Council OKs citywide banner program
- Victor Ramos crosses finish line in racing reverence
- Bickelton High and Junior High School Honor Roll
- Harrison Middle School Students of the Month
- Community develops: 60 homes to be built
- Ron Stremler steps aside from city with heavy heart
- Dosage coffee stands for Sunnyside’s new drink station
- Ramon Antonio Ramirez
- New scam targets Sunnyside
- Guest Column: Hydropower is key to renewable energy plan
- Sunnyside, South Central region forces Phase 2 move
- Sunnyside officials respond to recent surge in homicides
- Olive Theresa Babcock
- Robert Dean ‘Bob’ Esparza
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sunnyside Sun e-Edition
Receive our e-Edition notifications each Wednesday and read the paper online!
Daily News Updates
We send a daily newsletter with today's events.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!