As featured on
SEATTLE, Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ: RDFN) — Redfin (www.redfin.com), the technology-powered real estate brokerage, is now publishing flood risk information for nearly every home on its website in regions where this data is available. Visitors to Redfin.com who want to understand the potential flood risk of any individual property can now see a Flood Factor® score from 1 to 10 associated with each home, representing its cumulative risk of flooding over a 30-year period. First Street Foundation, a science and technology nonprofit organization whose mission is to quantify and communicate America's growing flood risk, provides Flood Factor® data to Redfin. Currently, this data is available everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
SEATTLE, Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Redfin Corporation (NASDAQ: RDFN) today announced that Chief Financial Officer Chris Nielsen will present at the following virtual event:
SEATTLE and ATLANTA, Feb. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ: RDFN) — Redfin (www.redfin.com) has entered into an agreement to acquire RentPath (www.rentpath.com), the Atlanta-based owner of ApartmentGuide.com, Rent.com, and Rentals.com, for $608 million in cash. The acquisition will bring together a leading site for buying a home with a leading site for renting a home, giving anyone trying to move a complete view of her options.
- SHS students go hybrid Monday
- Alexa Allen nurtures yak pack’s native character
- Abby Rodriguez merits dean’s list
- Sunnyside FFA chapter’s new greenhouse flourishes with excitement
- Sunnyside Council OKs citywide banner program
- Victor Ramos crosses finish line in racing reverence
- Harrison Middle School Students of the Month
- Bickelton High and Junior High School Honor Roll
- Community develops: 60 homes to be built
- Ron Stremler steps aside from city with heavy heart
- Dosage coffee stands for Sunnyside’s new drink station
- Ramon Antonio Ramirez
- New scam targets Sunnyside
- Guest Column: Hydropower is key to renewable energy plan
- Sunnyside, South Central region forces Phase 2 move
- Sunnyside officials respond to recent surge in homicides
- Olive Theresa Babcock
- Robert Dean ‘Bob’ Esparza
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sunnyside Sun e-Edition
Receive our e-Edition notifications each Wednesday and read the paper online!
Daily News Updates
We send a daily newsletter with today's events.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!
Weekly Best Of
See the best trending stories from the week!