Sunnyside Valley Irrigation only has a letter stating that they only accept certified funds for four-year payment (process for foreclosure payment) and not a resolution or bylaw. Found this out when I questioned them about not taking my check, but instead wanted certified funds only. They did take a check for a four-year payment from somebody, but when I tried to pay by check for four years, they told me I needed certified funds. I think they should accept checks since it is not in their resolution, believe now they will have one.

Vic Nunez, Sunnyside

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.