Some areas of this site may offer the opportunity for user feedback, submissions, or response. These areas are governed by our community guidelines.
Sunnyside Sun Media, LLC provides these areas as a way for users to interact with us and with each other. Users are urged to read the online and print editions of Sunnyside Sun Media, LLC products to gain a full appreciation of all topics, content, and commentary. These guidelines also apply to comments posted on Sunnyside Sun Media, LLC social media accounts. Sunnyside Sun Media, LLC reserves the right to enhance or alter commenting guidelines as necessary to ensure a positive experience for all users. A user’s failure to abide by the guidelines could result in termination of the users account with the site.
Treat other users with respect.
- No racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory remarks.
- No personal attacks on story authors, subjects, or other users.
- No spam or unauthorized promotions either in plain text or linked form.
- No profanity.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Comments may be subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site.
- No posting of copyrighted material without the consent of the copyright holder.
- All content generated by employees of this site is copyrighted by Sunnyside Sun Media, LLC. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this content can result in legal action.
If you see a comment or submission which you believe violates any of the above guidelines, please flag the content to bring it to the attention of a moderator.