The Packers held a news conference on Wednesday to welcome new head coach Matt LaFleur to Green Bay.
The 39-year-old first-time head coach reportedly agreed to a four-year contract, with the option for a fifth year, on Tuesday night after arriving in Green Bay.
As featured on
The Packers' mandatory three-day minicamp that starts Tuesday is the team's last work time before training camp starts in July.
Rodgers has gone out of his way during offseason practices to stay in the pocket and throw the ball within the rhythm and timing of the way the play is designed.
Thanks to Golden Bears head coach Justin Wilcox, a former University of Wisconsin assistant, the schism between Aaron Rodgers and the school has been resolved.
- Sunnyside brothers face forgery charges
- Personnel problems plague police
- Grads return to elementary schools to inspire young students
- Proposed city pot ordinance fails, 5-2
- Blizzard 2019: the storm that keeps giving
- Man busted in drug sting
- Portland has a plan for its human poop problem
- Dungeon Boxing Club receives funds
- Sunnyside woman opens new product line to area
- Not ready to leave
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Op-ed: Decision to vacate DOJ’s Wire Act reinterpretation a win for online poker
- Tessa Thompson hopes Men in Black: International paves the way for equality
- Julia Roberts: I've never felt money pressures
- Gloria Estefan has nightmares about being naked on stage
- Jessie J felt 'pressure' being photographed with Channing Tatum pre-romance
- Lisa Vanderpump quit The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for mental health
- Jessie J might adopt or use surrogate if she can't have kids
- Slash would be an animator or illustrator if he wasn't a guitarist
Follow us online!