GRIZZLY CHEER SPIRIT — Junior Bianca Salgado, was one of 48 aspiring cheerleaders who tried out for the upcoming 2020 team on Saturday. Following a week of intense practice, learning a fresh routine for new and returning squad members, Varsity Coach Alejandra Ramos was thrilled about the participants’ high academic standards. She pointed out how this group featured more upcoming juniors and seniors than ever before. “My group that I had this year were so strong,” Ramos stated. “They were definitely a really good representation of what we want in our program.”
- Personnel problems plague police
- Sunnyside brothers face forgery charges
- Proposed city pot ordinance fails, 5-2
- Blizzard 2019: the storm that keeps giving
- Dungeon Boxing Club receives funds
- Portland has a plan for its human poop problem
- Man busted in drug sting
- PMH Foundation raises $10K
- Riojas completes training
- Not ready to leave
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Signup today!
- Texas to spend $1 billion on border security
- Coalition calls on Congress to reject corporate welfare, end Ex-Im Bank
- Nick Cannon can't match Mariah Carey
- Bella Hadid apologises after backlash over airport snap
- Stranger Things cast want one or two more seasons
- Liam Gallagher wants to be Prime Minister
- Austin Abrams joins Chemical Hearts
- R. Kelly's 'grateful' accusers
Follow us online!